Български | English  

HOME NEWS ECTS The ECTS System ECTS in UR ECTS package ECTS coordinators
BULGARIA AND RUSE About Bulgaria About Ruse
THE UNIVERSITY Academic Calendar History and Facts International Collaboration Grading scale Degree Programmes
INCOMING STUDENTS Application Forms Courses in English and other languages Erasmus Coordinators International Summer Internship ESN - Ruse Bulgarian Language Course
INCOMING STAFF Staff week Incoming staff
ERASMUS KA107 Project 2019-2021
PRACTICAL INFORMATION Visa Travelling to Ruse Living Expenses Accommodation Other Campus Map
Login Control Panel


Students wishing to come to University of Ruse on Erasmus study exchange first should check with their university's international office for existing agreements and name of contact persons of these agreements. After being selected by their own university, students should fill in the following documents:

1. Application Form

2. Learning agreement for study (before the mobility - page 1; during study period - page 2)

    Learning agreement for traineeship  (before the mobility - page 1 and 2) Not applicable in 2019-2020 for action KA107!

Important! Learning agreement should be coordinated by e-mail with the contact person of the agreement (in University of Ruse) before being signed. Guidelines for completing the Learning agreement - here.

3. Transcript of Records

4. Copy of Passport (for applicants needing visa)

5. Declaration for previous participation (for applicants under action KA107 - mobility with partner countries)


Please send scanned signed copies of the documents before the study period to your Bulgarian contact person.



Winter Semester - 30 June

Summer Semester - 30 November



The monthly grant for incoming students under KA107 is 800 Euro/month.

Tool for calculating the Erasmus grant for incoming students for action KA107 - click

!! Please note that the tool calculates the days in a different way than simply counting the calendar days. Thus, the minimum legitimate duration of the mobility of 90 days according to the tool may actually be 92 calendar days. If students intend to come on a 3-months mobility it is recommended to apply for visa that is longer than 3 months (visa D for study, not short-term visa C).

Sample of the financial agreement with incoming students under KA107 - here.

The travel grant depends on the distance between home and host institution. The distance is calculated according to the distance calculator of EC - here and then the grant is defined according to the rates - here.

Handbook about international credit mobility (KA107) - here.